How we work together on your career
All career services are grouped into Career Packs so clients can see what they’re getting for the cost. This keeps costs low and quality high. Each Career Pack includes Help Desk Support – clients can call the career coach after the sessions to discuss anything covered by the Career Pack or for a general chat about career direction. If you’re thinking it, it’s important to you … so it’s important to your career consultant!
Each Career Pack includes individual career education so you can become career independent. After two sessions and with Help Desk Support, my aim is to make you totally independent in controlling your career. If that’s your aim too – contact me.
Who we work with
Here’s our client profile of those presenting for career coaching and career counselling in Melbourne:
- 25% of clients are young people completing a tertiary course, are disengaging from it or are no longer sure it’s what they want to be doing professionally.
- 50% of clients cluster around the age of 29. They’ve been in a professional role for several years and are now convinced the occupation is no longer for them. They want a new direction while they have the energy to make the change.
- 25% are mature professionals over 45 who know they have one great career in them – they just don’t know what it is yet!
What we work on
- Banking & finance;
- Business analysts;
- Engineering & IT;
- Surgical Education and Training program;
- Accounting and audit;
- The services – police, fire ambulance;
- Military transitioning;
- Federal, State and Local Government positions.